GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT UNITED WAY FUNDING
Community Impact Grant
2020-2021Request for Letter of Intent
United Way of Pitt County is accepting Letters of Intent for grants to support projects that provides services aligning with our 3 focus areas:
This cycle will cover the program period of July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021. Grants will be awarded for a period of one year. Grant funding will be restricted to Pitt County. Only government entities or non-profit organizations with 501 (c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
- Programs seeking funding from United Way’s Community Fund should read the our list of community-level results, program-level results and indicators.
- United Way’s Application Process is entirely online. To learn how to navigate GLM (Grant Lifecycle Manger), review the online tutorial.
- Google Chrome is highly recommended because it offers spell check and navigates the online software the best. Download Google Chrome
Starting a Letter of Intent or Application
- Access the link to GLM to complete a Letter of Intent or Application.
- Organizations that wish to apply for United Way funding must be a 501 (c)3 organization.
- Programs that are offered funding must sign a contract.
If you have questions about our funding process please contact Dwain Cooper at 252-758-1604 ext. 210.
Community Impact Cabinet
Wayman Williams, Chair